Tuesday, January 6, 2015

// // Leave a Comment

{*Valentine Messages and Wishes for your girlfriend

{*Valentine Messages and Wishes  for your girlfriend
{*Valentine Messages and Wishes  for your girlfriend

*Valentine wishes for Girlfriend and Friends

I wanted you to know that you filled my heart with love, joy and pride. Happy Valentine's day to my one true love!

May love blossom all around you today and always. Lots of hugs and kisses to precious little you.

Because you are so special, you are wished a Valentines day filled with love.

You and me,
The way it should be!
We are a perfect match,
Lots of kisses I attach!


I was born to be with you! You make every day feel like Valentine's Day!

Oh, be still my beating heart! Won't you be my Valentine? From your secret admirer.

Everything is better with you in my life. I love you because you're open and honest with me about your thoughts and feelings.

You were the princess I've been waiting for. Wishing you every shade of happiness for Valentine's day!


Heart Touching Rhymes for happy Valentine's day 

 Every kiss is as sweet as the first! Happy Valentines Day, to the one I love with all my heart!

From now until forever, I'll stand by you. My love for you is XXXL!

You'll always be mine,
Comes rain or comes shine!


Every mile that separates us is a wish that you were here with me on Valentine's Day.


We were meant to be together. I want you to know how much you are loved and how lucky I feel to be with you!

A bunch of love lots of hugs and kisses I'm sending your way! You make my heart sing!
Love you more than words can say. Not only today but for the rest of my life!

My dear Valentine,
You a glass of sweet wine,
I hope you'll be mine,
Till the end of time!


Everything is better with you in my life. You & me! Forever!


Love is like a party in the heart. Be mine! From your secret Valentine.



Related Keywords For Valentine Days 

Valentine Messages and Wishes for your girlfriend, valentines day messages, valentine day wishes, valentines day wishes and messages, valentines day greetings, valentine day quotes,valentine day poems

0 comments :

Post a Comment